Woolloongabba, Australia, Oceania
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
Multimedia and Promotions Manager
Developing strategic plans that increase the profile of Link-Up Qld services. Management of
staff development and staff performance in the Multimedia unit. Delivery of reporting to Chief
Executive Officer, funding bodies and Board on Multimedia developments. Building strong
relationships with key stakeholders and developing MOUs with appropriate key organisations.
Arts Expression and Events
Developing strategic plans in partnership with key stakeholders to promote Link-Up (Qld)
signature events that bring Stolen Generation people together to celebrate identity and sense of
Working collaboratively to create an "Indigenous arts expression" that engages our clients and
community in innovative and sustainable healing programs. Developing and protecting
Indigenous Intellectual property through Link-Up (Qlds) Arts Initiatives.
• Plan and develop data bases that reflect key stakeholders and partners to deliver Link-Up Qld
vision for Multi Media, Artists and Funding Bodies.
• Develop manuals and commissioning contracts for Artist working with Link-Up.
• Create guides for Artist roles and responsibilities.
• Investigate awards for development and contribution for Link-Up.
• Develop Art Initiatives assessment plans.
• Provide and promote healing practices of the organisation with communities and providers.
• Build the evidence base through research and evaluation for effective prevention, treatment
and aftercare initiatives which address Social, Emotional and Wellbeing.
Service Delivery – Promotional Materials/Resources
• Develop and maintain corporate identity and branding plan
• Develop a Team collaboration approach to planning healing programs and resources.
• Contribute to the development of a range of corporate documentation and publications
including: briefing notes, grant proposals, newsletters, media releases, speeches and
• Create and maintain the organisation's website, keeping all online information and event
• Establish and maintain a library, including documentary, photographic and audio-visual
resources, to support development of knowledge and skills of staff, board members,
• Write or edit communications content as required
• Coordinate Link Up newsletters (National & QLD based)
Service Delivery – Multi-media Story Gathering
• Work with caseworkers, counselors and develop partnership to generate opportunities to
collect stories for publication in visual, audio and print format
• Produce multi-media creative products for promotion, education, research, and advocacy
Service Delivery – Education and Promotion Presentations
• Develop and implement a program and schedule to promote public awareness of the
• Participate in the delivery of community promotions and education programs as required
• Identify promotional opportunities arising from events and activities initiated by other
• Identify potential sponsors and secure funds/sponsorships for Link Up events and
Service Delivery – Communication Framework
• Lead the development of the Members and Friends Register.
• Develop and maintain a Directory of Services
• Develop and maintain a Stakeholders database and a program of communications
• WH&S service delivery
• Lead the provision of multimedia IT support to all Link Up staff.
• Coordinate sound photographic asset management, inventory practices and manage
multimedia software licenses.
• Provide activity and evaluation reports as required.
Self Management & Team Contribution
• Participate in the performance review process
• Contribute to effective team performance
• Comply with Link Up Policies and Procedures
• Follow all safety procedures and contribute to a safe work environment
Develop and Maintain Linkages
• Work to foster productive relationships with all staff at Link Up
• Work to foster productive working relationships with relevant community agencies,
government departments, partners and media outlets.
Job keywords/tags: Multimedia , planning , research , management isionya
Save our children
The multi-award winning National Indigenous Times is an independent newspaper and receives no government funding whatsoever. Thus, we rely entirely on advertising and subscriptions to survive, and hope you'll consider subscribing to NIT's print edition as well as the online version of our paper. Our new and improved website now contains stories and photos, you can even interact by providing feed back on articles in the your say section. We have a new video module where you can watch relevant videos sourced from all over Australia.
There is also the option of advertising online with high impact positions on the various pages and the ability to "click through" to the advertisers website. Our new website is fast and effective and as always if you advertise in the print edition you will be uploaded to our online jobs section as an added bonus. So contact our sales team now via our website or give us a call on 1300 786 611, we will be happy to structure a package that meets your advertising needs and budget.